“Double Exposure” Nominated for a Lambda Literary Award!
This post is an update on a fabulous GALA!
Out of 818 submissions, Double Exposure was chosen as a finalist for the 27th Annual Lambda Literary Awards–or the “Lammys,” as they are affectionately known.
The Lammys celebrate achievement in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,Transgender and Queer writing.
The Lambda Literary Awards bring national attention to the presence of LGBTQ stories and their importance in our society and culture.
Thank you for continuing to support diverse authors and their books!
Finalist were honored and Winners were announced at a gala ceremony in NYC on June 1, 2015.
LGBT CHILDREN’S/Young adult
- Beyond Magenta: Transgender Teens Speak Out,Beyond Magenta: Transgender Teens Speak Out Susan Kuklin, Candlewick Press
- Double Exposure, Bridget Birdsall, Sky Pony Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing
- Five, Six, Seven, Nate!, Tim Federle, Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Forgive Me If I’ve Told You This Before, Karelia Stetz-Waters, Ooligan Press
- Lies We Tell Ourselves, Robin Talley, Harlequin Teen
- Pukawiss the Outcast, Jay Jordan Hawke, Dreamspinner Press/Harmony Ink Press
- This is Not a Love Story, Suki Fleet, Dreamspinner Press/Harmony Ink Press
- When Everything Feels like the Movies, Raziel Reid, Arsenal Pulp Press
See more at: Great Night at the Lambda Literary Awards-2015